Sunday 5 November 2017

My dear Jasmine..


         My dear jasmine ..a  little bud.

I saw you my dear sweetheart through my windows,

Jasmine in the bushes beside the charming village street.

I heard the playful goose and chirrups of little birds.

You are bounded with wild climbers and creepers.

Encircling your tender twigs and white feathery buds,

the thorny climbers twisting over in between green leaves.

I am trying to touch you but the thorns hurt me

 I decided to save you from the prickly climbers

Yea! the pointed sharp “sickle” a sparkling thought 

I cut the wild climbers and threw aside

Now you are free to dance in the breeze

Enjoy the freedom; fill the fragrance to the world

See you again buds…See you again through the windows.



In the dusk the crown of moonlight ahead,

O’ Baskets  O ’Baskets the sale of young buds.

But I am shocked to see someone plucked the buds

In the baskets, moving in different streets for sales..

O” where are you?  Where are you? In streets, I yelled..

Started to search something hit on my heels.

Legs caught in thrown away scandent, and I stumble

I am trying to move with thorns in my heart

Wild climbers, you saved her day and night in the bush

But today I confess in front of wild climbers

Giving it exposure to the freedom and light.

My lovely darling you are shifted from light

Today’s night the crown moonlight will peep in bushes

For the jasmine beauty, to see your silvery smile.

You like to embellish as a beloved bride,

But the fate is to rest as puffy petals in dark nights,

As the whitish bed and toss in the brothels.

O" Baskets  O’ Baskets  the sale of  young buds

Near to the stagnant ditch in city streets..

But today I confess in front of wild climbers.

The wild climbers “prickling love” in bushes,

 is the fence of your beauty in Village Street

Closing my windows I am trying to move

With more and more thorns in my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...