Friday 2 February 2018

I call you a beauty..




     I call you a beauty
I spot you in blockades with shivers
Today you are stagnant and lethargic
With litters, filths and foul smells
Throwing bits and bobs at you…
Damned dreams of a beauty
 Waits calmly with test of nature
She is wet by each drop from clouds
The sacred bath from the heaven
I listens that changes, looking so beautiful.
 Day and night with rhythmic chanting
The gushed out love begins with her
Her heart out with smiling ripples.                                                               
Thank you heaven...The beauty in flow
No grudges I forgot all snivels      
She embraces and smiles
 Splatters little pearls on me
At the shores, on dry woods
Canopy is coming back with blooms
Bird’s plumage and songs heed
 Fill sweet smile and fragrance
And quenches my thirst...
I am happy to see your love
Woo! You the  beautiful river.







No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...