Wednesday 31 January 2018

The blood MOON


       The Blood MOON

O” blood moon!  the celestial phenomenon appeared.

The 150 years sky never revealed “ the  haze of glow”

I know you the witness of  blood flows in many Nights

I know you the witness of  blood flows in many Nights

But I like to see you with shining stars,

 With a smiling face that hides every pain.

Handout gleams to peaceful white buds on earth.

I know you are nonluminous.

Golden sun cherished you eternally.

I know you don’t have any blanket.

But the clouds cover you in asleep and cares

I know you are made of only rocks.

I wondered, the blaze in the dust tonight

The date 31 January 2018 “the new look in sky”

Mother earth gave you a definite path

Move on with calm smiling face and peep

The angry waves roaring at shores

Hey blood moon! The rusty red hue in your face.

Certainly, the shadow of what you witnessed in the earth.

Wipe it fast in the blanket of clouds

And give dazzling smile at highs.

See the awaiting lovely blossoms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...