Sunday 14 January 2018

A white pearl..


     
A White Pearl

A hidden gift I got from the sea shore

The shattering blue waves gave it in my hands

You’re superb with hue of sunrays

You’re from the treasure of delight

Blinking eyes catching designs…

Woo!  Joyfully jumps on tip toes.



The deep trenches where nobody’s seen

With a saddle of calcareous shell

The later spats with baroque shape

Ambitiously moved in waves

In the pearl nacre of shell and mantle

Collected little sand grains

Carved designs with pain and patience

Many years to get a round shape.

Woo! You are a natural pearl

 Such an attractive white pearl

It’s a priceless spectacular gem.

That I got from the sea shore 

Ha...Ha .I am gifting it today,

 to my lovely heart.

O “the oyster sunk to coral reef.












No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...