Friday 26 January 2018

I am a TEACHER


         I am a teacher...

In a frame work of four walls

The background of a black board and a chalk

I made these delightful stars

O twinkling little stars ready to shine

Amazing the non luminous blackboard

And little chalks made life reactions

How many words I wrote

How many pages I read

The Life science and values I taught

With plays, poems, prose, practical skills

Draws heart… Draws brain…

Cells, tissues and explained the parts

Discussions continued with question word “why”?

The world which is over flooded with data

They may got it more. Reasons

But I told them to “learn to live”

Live and accomplish the dreams.”


How long I stand for you youngsters?

Each one with a purpose in the Life..

At the door of wisdom I will stand for long time

O’ twinkling little stars, ready to shine.

With a red pen I underlined your mistakes

It’s only a precaution that gives you realizations

With motivating words I strengthened your emotions.

With your sense you read, write and respond

O’ twinkling little stars, ready to shine.



Kindly note, now unable to stand more

The Patellofemoral (Knee) pain in this age,

Wheezing lungs, so unable to utter.

My predictions are right 

You all are bright stars

Robots  replaced my podium

Huge  infrastructures with technologies

Missing the heart and life

My facts, concepts and experiences are old

Beneath the tree with few benches and desk

I am here again with a chalk and a board

I am a teacher to teach without walls

I will show you the paths

you drive BMW ( boldly move to wisdom)

“To teach, to help, to learn in the open world”

I can see you bright stars shining at highs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...