Thursday 3 May 2018

An Aviatrix


An aviatrix

A feather of love

Falls from sky

With thick bands of colors..

 it touches my hand

It wipes my tears

It patted my heart in pain

Float with my thoughts….

I took it to my room

Meanwhile I slept

I kept the feather  in an inkpot

Near to a diary on the table...



Is it a dream.. I don’t know

Is it my anxiety.. I don’t know

Near to my bed…

O” An aviatrix coming out from

 The inkpot with feather dance

With affection calls me…

Roams with me….somewhere

We crossed the oceans

Over vast mountains

Somewhere away from earth

Clouds floats with me

Scatters  pearls at me

 Eternal stars smiles to me

Somewhere somewhere

I am so excited in the flight
The portable magic

Fills happiness that

Opened my mind….

 In the pages of diary she
Slept as  my poetry..






No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...