Friday 7 September 2018

My LOVE in candle light..


    My love in candlelight

The last candlelight breathing.

Flooded water around ripples

Storms and thunder strives

Around the nest, where

I am in half sleep.

I touched the smooth wax.

Its infirm on my table

Now rolling on the floor

Can blow out or do burns

Oh, darkness will hide me.



Time passes, time passes

With scary sounds and pains

My heart beats fast…

hours of darkness.

But she wasn’t   asleep

Kept her hands around,

And holds close to the flame.

Seeing her twinkling eyes

And dimpling faces in shine.  

I felt moonlight showers

A zephyr kisses my hand

So lovely candle melts in love

Seeps light to my heart, I felt

Darkness never veils me.

              Vinodkumarv

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...