Wednesday 12 September 2018

The Dandelion Seed



    The Dandelion Seed.

I saw a seed that dazzles

In the cradle of lean fibers

The tiny wrinkled seed that smiles

Floats with clouds in the sky

Listens to humming wind.



I saw the seed that dazzles

As earrings dangle down

On twigs of leaves and buds

Murmurs with butterflies compound eyes

Moving over the paddy fields

Where the harvesting birds tweets

It crosses the embankments

Wide open fibers spinning,  

O” rolling then slanting

In sun rays shining, leisurely landing



I saw the seed that dazzles.

My childish mind was blown

Started running behind

While touches meadows

I caught up it in my hands

 pats and kisses with care.

It crackles the sweetest smile.

Turgid with love “The Dandelion Seed”

Resumes growth in the homeland.




No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...