Thursday 26 April 2018

Mothers LOVE...


    Mothers love..

Love is deep blue sea

It’s in your heart

My mother your prayer

Gives me care everywhere

You are here god is near.



 In my sorrow only hope u

When you pat me and kiss me

 Sings that lullaby songs

Worthy words as waves

Make me calm and cool.

You are here god is near.



Even in the medication

You are doing all the works.

In the colors of knowledge

You budded me the best

It’s your dazzling smile

 Keeps happiness in home

You are here god is near.







Even in Your dreams 

Given mighty wings for me to fly

From womb to this blissful world

Serving taste of love in lips

Awakens divine mind

Lifted me up, with love and care

You calls me dear son.

 Blessings of day by day.

You are here god is near.



The last resort is god

 I felt trust and reliability

In heaven i.e. my home

The halo reflects with

 My mother’s deep love

Love is deep blue sea

It’s in your heart.

                                                Vinodkumar v


No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...