Sunday 14 October 2018

Lunatic out


      A lunatic out..

I drank an old vine and

Kick in as clinging vine

That climbs on all trees.

Mood swinging of a lunatic out..



Grasshoppers jump with me

Bees that dance with me

 Buzzing in my ears

Hibernated rodents start claps.



The chilly wind tosses leaves

Whispers in my sleeveless coat

But the free will to climb warms-up.

The street light dims and glows

But I saw the nude tree

With broken barks looks

Like a white bottle brush.



 Keeps my chest on wood

Entwined hands-on branch

Like a snake in the loop

 Climbing up and up

Trustworthy tree

That makes me warm.



The full moonlight

Strewn snowflakes at me

Slipping my hands and legs

I fell on a mat of leaves

With a broken branch

I heard laughing song

O! lovely Nightingale..

I beat on the bottle

In unknown rhythm

And slept on the ground

So chilling thrilling winter.



                                    vblueinkpot




No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...