Sunday 21 October 2018

MILES TO WALK


      Miles to walk
Walking throughout the park
So fast to shrink tummy fat
I heed someone laughing at me
Chirping birds in the bough
Playing cat in the bush
Kissing couples in the shade
Begging man near the stall
Butterflies sway on blooms
Kids kicking a football in the lawn
Dusk light sinking in the sea
Leaving green lush and the land
While crimson sky ready with
Little stars and the moon
The street light starts
Gleaming in the park
Hearing  birds rest in the nest
Wondered in all natural colors
 The fragrance of flowers in  green
Gardeners caretakers move around
While I sat on the cemented desk
The cool breeze touches sweat
But wheezing raising my chest
The tummy laughs at me  
Miles to walk for a lovely heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...