Tuesday 26 March 2019

The Cocoon Blanket



Thinking thinking
I am sleeping in the blanket
Hearing, the whistling wind
Frozen raindrops falling on leaves


In the deep sleep, I felt the warmness
the blanket wound me 
Inside I became a little worm that
Jerks curved and rolled.

Silk threads stitching wings
On my skin with embroidery patterns
It’s paining and bleeding
Tighten up all muscles.

Thank you, the cocoon blanket
Sponges up my tears

Protected me in wind, rain, and pains

Now it will fall…


While the dawn glows, break the encase
Listens to the chirruping birds
Wow, waving as a butterfly
It’s the dream that transformed me…
To love the garden and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...