Tuesday 9 March 2021

The 3 Axes

     The  3 Axes

In my vacation trip

once it happened..

While going to home town

Via Bombay, from the 

Terminal 2 to terminal 1

The incident happened

 

 

The Flight again 1 hours late.

Felt anxious and sad

Checked the boarding pass

Earphones kept to listen songs

Launched in the lounge

Kept my luggage; safely sat

 

Unexpectedly three officers

With the sniffer dog

Blocked me, it smell the rat

Like a Wrong person

 All nearby passengers stared at me…

 

 

Officers took me to a room

Checked my purse

Passport and id, ATM& health cards.

Searched Innerwear also.

Hidden something forbidden.

 

 

 

I am unable to speak.

Dragged each little boxes

They opened the box of Axe

Yes its 3 in different colors

Brought to light the axes

oh! gold , silver and bronze

only in colors...3 axes

Now penalty I need to pay

Reasons its inflammable …

And can burn and blast

The explanations begins.

 

Rudely they approached

How many dollars you have…

How many RS you have..

How many gold coins you have..?

Only I had the sweets and toys

And Clothes that all shuffled

Ripped my boxes in search

That I bought in best offers

From famous shopping malls.

 

After my statements also.

3 Crooked Officials took

“The AXE” deodorant spray.

Kept in their armpit and

1000Rs in their pocket.

The looters then moved

Custom clearance over.

I ran hurriedly to terminal 1.

Yes the duty I paid …😇

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...