Saturday 22 February 2020

The lock and key



The lock and key

When I woke up,

The first felt emptiness. 
With a glance 
My smartphone

Opens the lock,

Your photo smiles.

next Opens the lock

Of bedroom

Your shadows I have seen

Moves to kitchen

Opens the lock

Your sweat I smell.

You kept all the keys

In the way,

Easily I can watch

Of storeroom

 fridge and tables...

All Belongings to me

Kept in order

 The entrance door opened

In the pave to gate

Seen fallen l leaves and flowers

You locked me in loneliness

Day after day

I am unable to bear

Don’t break my heart

You the key to my heart

With a pat or a kiss

Let off from this lock.
you come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...