Friday 9 October 2020

The ROSE

     The Rosa

Today I saw her in front of

The jasmine garden’s entrance...

Lonely standing spreading smile

My heart filled with Love.

O” pretty petite on pedicel.

I don’t know how to praise her

I don’t want to pluck her

The queen of elegance 

You really “The Rosa…..”

 

I bend down, pat on her cheeks

She angrily became red…

While taking snaps, whispering

I heard deserted life fears

Of rogue sandstorms disturbances

Several times it shattered the

Crimson petals here and there.

Let it to be known to the world                                                        "In courage she is persistent here."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

മാമ്പൂവ്

    മാമ്പൂവ് മാമ്പൂവ്  മണക്കുന്ന മകര മാസം  മനസോടിച്ചെല്ലുന്നു മാഞ്ചോട്ടിൽ  മാനത്തുനോക്കി ഇളം കാറ്റിൽ  ആടുന്നു മാകന്ദ പൂമകുടം. പൊൻവെയിലിലോ കണ...